tisdag 7 juni 2016

Bodhi & Birch Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash

Bodhi & Birch released their Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash* a few weeks ago, and they sent me one in the mail to try out!


The packaging is similar to the Bath & Shower Therapies, only in a lighter bottle. From a layman's point of view the formula is also very similar. It's also super kind to the skin and I have had no problem with dry hands from using this several times a day. However, let's talk about the scent which, let's be real, is what we all want to know about. 

At first, it smells a lot like the Mint Thé products, but after a few seconds the mint gives way to a softer, more herbal-y scent. It stays on your hands and body for a while and is really fresh and light. I am a fan!


This has definitely earned its place on my sink, however, at £16 for 200 ml, I think this will have to be an occasional splurge for me, that is, if Alice & White will start stocking it.



*Indicates PR sample.
SHARE:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Blogger Templates made by pipdig