måndag 29 augusti 2016

Recent empties

I've been hoarding empties for quite some time, so here we go with a good old empties post!


John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo: I love everything about this shampoo but, since I started bleaching my hair I have to use much more shampoo than I used to before, so this just becomes a habit too expensive for me to keep. Curently looking for other shampoos, so let me know if you've got any recommendations!

Heritage Store Rosewater: This is a staple. Definite repurchase.

Living Nature Gentle Makeup Remover*: This was a gift from Botanical Brands at last year's Gorgeously Green Gathering. I was sceptical at first but I now completely rely on this for days when I'm super lazy or days when I'm just wearing a bit of mascara and don't want to wash my entire face. Will repurchase.

George's Aloe Spray Mister: Another staple, another definite repurchase.


The Rose Tree Carrot & Mango Cleansing Butter: Thoroughly enjoyed using this, and I think I've done a review of this before. I'm currently trying out another oil cleanser but this could be a repurchase in the future.

Bloom Remedies Serenity Slumber Body Oil*: Okay, this is about two years old by now so it's about time it ended up in an empties post. I love the scent of this but I think I prefer it in their Pulse Piont Roll-on or Pillow Mist. Will probably not repurchase.


Herbfarmacy Pure Hydration Serum: You'll know by now how much I love this, however, I just cannot afford to spend the money on this, so I've forced my skin into working with another skincare routine. I still miss it, though (Yes, I'm getting emotional over moisturiser). However much it hurts, I probably will not repurchase.

Myroo Starflower & Orange Facial Serum*: LOVE IT. Will repurchase once I've used up a few more of the too many face oils I own right now.

Bodhi & Birch Rosa Rosa Cleanser and Moisturiser Samples*: Ah, Rosa Rosa, how happy you make me. I might want to repurchase the cleanser soon, however I think I've moved away from moisturisers to another moisturising routine for now.

Bodhi & Birch Desert Rose Face Oil Sample*: Bought a full size before I had even run out of this sample.


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I had to try it to see what the hype was about. Yes, it was good. Very good, actually. But I still think I'll stick to my Avril Mascara, which is about a third of the price and also very good.

Hurraw Lip Balms in grapefruit and vanilla: I always have a couple of these strewn in handbags and bedside tables. I think of these two flavours I preferred vanilla, although my current favourite is the mint.


* The asterisk indicates PR samples.

SHARE:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Blogger Templates made by pipdig